Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 10, 2020

💋 Wet n Wild Mega Last High Shine | Review & Swatches |



Just when my posts were turning into food/drinks realted ones, I have another lipstick post. Sorry not sorry, hehe.

Thing is, I've been meaning to share it for a while now and for whatever reason it keeps getting postponed. It is the Wet n Wild Mega Last High Shine in a beautiful pink color called "Pinky Ring"


This line comes with 13 different shades with a creamy finish. They also have the matte versions which I believe also has 13 shades but the packaging is black. 

It may be a little obvious but the first thing that attracted me to this product was the super cute presentation! It is a very simple all-white package with a transparent top on the lid that helps you to see the color and, the cute lips in rose gold.


The lippie is super creamy, buttery and easy to apply. According to the product's description, it contains murumuru butter, mango butter, sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds oils to help nourish and moisture your lips.

The application is smooth, easy and lightweight, you can build up the color but the product is pigmented enough to give you an even look with just one layer. It is also very long lasting, fragrance free and super affordable.



I've only tried a few products from Wet n Wild but my experience with them has been good. They have good quality and really affordable prices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com