Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 2, 2021

I Think in Pink


Pink nails are perfect for February because of the whole Valie's Day thing. Well, they are always perfect for me but... you know what I mean. Hehe. And if there is a shade of pink I love is a bubblegum, Barbie pink.

Currently on my nails is the O.P.I "I Think in Pink" Nail Lacquer. It is a beautiful, bright pink with a shiny finish that applies easily and dries quickly. I really appreciate that! 


For this particular color, I had to apply 3 coats to get this color cuz it is a little sheer. Durability wise is good. It lasts for about one week (without a top coat) with some chipping after doing the dishes and stuff but, nothing too bad. 

It's my first time trying O.P.I nails polishes and I honestly think they are pretty good, especially if you are like me, and have no time to do constant touch ups.   

💗

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com