Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 30, 2021

Apartment 07 | Collective Kitchen Haul |


Welcome to my first kitchen haul!

What I'm going to show you here are random kitchen items I've been collecting over the years. Some of them were presents, and others were things I bought and never used. Now that I've been slowly organizing, packing and getting rid of stuff, I bumped into them again.

Not all of them are essentials but, I'll give them a good use and... they are really cute!

Let's take a look!

The first thing is a heart shaped shopping board I bought years ago, it was part of the Valie's Day merch I found at this type of dollar store called "Prichos", you can usually find them at Walmart. It is a plastic chopping board but doesn't feel too cheap. Hehe. 

These next items were also part of the Valie's Day merch so, I believe I bought them around the same time I got the chopping board. They are heart shaped measuring spoons.

They were also from "Prichos" and came in a set of 4. They all have different colors and different sizes.

The material feels a little cheap tho. Like regular plastic but, you get what you pay for. One thing is true, they are really cute.

Then we have another chopping board. I bought this one back in Spain. It is a glass board with unicorns all over it. It was from a store called Tedi. I loved this store, you can find a lot of things for 1€ but they also have more expensive items. They mostly have house and decoration stuff.

How cute is this?

Speaking of Spain, this cute set of black & white espresso cups and plates were a gift I recieved when I was there. Y'all know how much I love my coffee but I haven't really used them yet. I do have an espresso machine that my bestie gave me tho. They would go well together!! 



I believe this is the only item I've actually used from this haul. I got these bunny popsicle molds at a loungewear store... yup. It was so weird, but I couldn't resist and I had to buy them. Plus, I love popsicles and ice cream! I used to make flavored water posicles years ago but I suddenly stopped.

You can make 4 posicles

Look at that kawaii bunny face!

You might have seen this before in a pressies post. It is my official "grown up" knife! Or at least, it makes me feel like a real grown up, haha. It is from MainStays which I know you can find at Walmart. The color is really nice and it is not heavy at all, I also like the fact that it comes with a cover thingy.

Lastly we have round placemats I got from Miniso and they are the cutest things ever!

Even tho they had other designs, I had to go for the sakura and neko one. It's very me! Haha. Plus, they are pink.

They come with 2 placemats each. I kinda want to buy 4 of everything for now, so I ended up buying 2 sets.

And, that is it for this haul guys. It's funny because lately, I find myself excited about buying kitchen stuff so, expect to see more. I might have more super cheap hauls than fancy ones because even if I like fancy stuff... I can't afford it! LOL.
One thing is for sure, I'll be sharing cute things because I want my kitchen to be a pretty one.

Also, if you want to see me talking about these items, click on the video down below!


See you next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com