Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 9, 2022

Tepezcohuite Day Cream



Last year I talked about the Tepezcoute Night Cream and how much my mom and I liked it after she discovered it by "accident". After I started using it, I did some research on other products they had and months ago, I found the Day Cream and decided to get it.

Night and day cream

As the night cream, the "Del Indio Papago" Tepezcohuite Face and Body Day Cream is a repair cream that hydrates and nourished your skin, helping with blemishes, acne, wrinkles and sun spots. It can be used as a day cream or a mask.

It has, of course, tepezcohuite (which I explained a little in the night cream post), collagen, glycerin and vitamin C.

This one is, again, not too pretty to look at. The presentation is basically the same as the night cream, but the colors change to white and blue. The cream is super thick too but absorbs quickly and it also has the brown pearl thingies that are bits of the tree bark. This one is pink tho. And I'm sure it must have rose water or something because it has a strong rose scent that is not my favorite. 




Despite the smell, I really like this product, it has helped my skin a lot through this super cold winter and I think it's better if you use both, the day and the night cream. Even my makeup applies smoother after applying it. Plus, they are very, very affordable. (even tho prices can vary depending on the store and even online)

Then again, it is a good product to check out and try if you happen to find it. 

Until next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com