Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 6, 2022

What I've been watching lately 2022 #1

Surpringly, I've watched enough shows to share another show recommendations post. This time I can say, I already finished all of them.

You know that you will find some anime and Japanese shows for sure but, I do have two that aren't.

Let's do this!

The House

The house is a British stop-motion animated movie that tells 3 completely different stories, in different eras, all happening in the same house.

It is an adult movie and it kinda reminds me to the short animations I used to watch in Locotomía from Locomotion many years ago. It has this creepy vibe to it I really liked. 

You can find it on Netflix.

Samurai Gourmet

This is another Netflix series about Takeshi, a Japanese man who just retired and as he tries to figure out with to do with his life now, he rediscovers his love for food and the memories each dish or place bring back. Takeshi is also a samurai fan so, he imagines a Samurai's adventures in all the different places he eats in.

I am a foodie so, I really loved this show. You can't help to feel hungry after each episode. The also explan each dish and its preparation whic I find interesting.

Aside from the food, the show feels very lighthearted, it's something nice to watch at the end of the day.

It only has one season with 12 episodes so far, dunno if they will have more.

☆ Aggretsuko Season 4

This is the latest season of Retsuko, the 25 year old red panda who isn't exactly happy with her job and other things happening in her life. 

In this season we get to see and learn more about some characters and their lives. I'm a fan of this show since season 1 because, the characters are just so relatable and yeah, cute.

This season is 10 episodes and apparently, we'll have a season 5.

Shingeki No Kyojin the Last Season Part 1

Even tho the previous season was super confusing for me, this one helped me understand a lot more what was happening. As usual, it has a lot of action, sad deaths and unexpected twists. I feel like this show never diappoints, I would've loved to see Levi a lot more tho.

I'm currently watching part 2 and I'm loving it! I won't spoil anything, all I can say is, you have to watch it.

Last season part 1 has 16 exciting episodes.

Yuru Camp

This was a recommendation from the bestie and it was defo worth it (as most of her recommendations). It is another lighthearted show that follows the adventures of Rin, Nadeshiko and their friends as they go camping to different places in Japan. 

They always eat yummy things so I'm always hungry when I watch it. I have to say I'm not a camping kind of person but watching this show makes me wanna go camping so bad!! Hehe.

Season 1 has 12 episodes and there's a second season I'm about to start watching soon.

Kimetsu No Yaiba Season 2, Entertainment District

When I first watched the show, I didn't think I'd love it this much. The second season starts where the Mugen Train left and it was as a good as the first one. This one focused more on Tengen Uzui (new husbando alert) and the usual main characters.

I missed Tomioka tho~

This season has 18 episodes. I know it's still kinda new so, I won't spoil anything.  

Sweet Magnolias

Sweet Magnolias is one of the few American shows (if not the only) I'm watching. When the first season premiered, mom and I finished the show in less than a week, we were obsessed hehe. So I knew I had to watch the new season as soon as it was out. 

This Netflix series is about 3 longlife friends and their lives in a small town. There are 10 episodes this season and to me, no episode was plain and boring. Really recommend it.

And that is it. As always, let me know if you have seen one of these or if you are planning to watch them. I'd love to know!!

See you next time~! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Excellence recommendations in tv shows. I love "the house" and I believe no one has saw samurai gourmet, a real hidden jewel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It's exciting to know someone else has seen Samurai Gopurmet and likes it too. My best friend recommended it to me years ago and I just finished it. Feel free to leave some recommendations too! ^^

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com