Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 11, 2022

Mask Monday: TonyMoly Nourishing I'm Honey Mask Sheet


 TonyMoly has to be one of my favorite K-beauty brands. Not only because most of their products are super cute, but also because the have great quality for a reasonable price. 

Their facemasks are just great! You can defo see a difference when you use them even on the next day. After a couple of stressfu and super busy weeks, I decided to use this Nourishing I'm Honey Mask Sheet that I received back in June as a part of my bday pressies to treat my skin.

As the name says, it contains Honey that helps nourish tired skin, leaving your skin hydrated, soft and with a healthy glow. This masks come with a lot of product, it is watery but slightly thick and it absorbs quickly.

It has a very sublte but nice honey scent, which is perfect if you're not a fan of strong scents.

I've always had a good experience with TonyMoly masks in general, they are gentle and never irritate my sensitive skin.

Tired teacher face but fresh skin after the mask.☆ LOL

I feel like this was a very short Mask Monday but still hope you find it helpful. Let me know if you've used TonyMoly masks or other products. I'd love to know!

See you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com