Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 25, 2022

Jujutsu Kaisen Wafer Cookies Vol.2


 It's anime snack time!

This time I bought a Jujutsu Kaisen Wafer Cookie just because it was Jujutsu Kaisen, hehe. There's nothing too special about it tho,  the packaging is cool and it comes with a sticker.


The cookie is a double chocolate wafer that smelled delish and was actually pretty good but, it wasn't out of the ordinary. It came on a plastic-ish tray thingy with some pics of the possible stickers you can get and a QR code that takes you to a Bandai online store when you scan it.

As the Kimetsu No Yaiba snacks I bought a while ago, this one says Vol. 2, this means there is a Vol. 1 and 3. I think the only thing that changes is the package and probably the kind of stickers you get. I pretty much got this one because it was the only one left but, I was happy with it because Nobara is one of my fav characters. 

The sticker came in a small transparent bag, I got Noritoshi Kamo, from the Kyoto Jujutsu High which was like... bleh. I wanted other characters. Oh well~


I don't regret buying it tho, anime snacks are always fun and there's something exciting about not knowing what you're gonna get so, yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com