Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 15, 2022

Mask Monday: Natural Care Cosmetic Series ☾ Moon Collection


Long time no Sailor Moon post! 

Not long ago, I found these sheet masks in the most unexpected store downtown. I was surprised and excited and, of course, I had to get all of them! (At least the ones they had).

They are called "Moon Collection" and they are obviously inspired by Sailor Moon, I remember they also had a "Princess Collection" that, if I remember correctly, was inspired by Disney Princesses.

These were all the SM inspired masks they had, it was weird not to see a Sailor Moon or even Luna mask tho.

I couldn't find much about the brand online. Apparently these masks are designed in Korean and made in China. Idk. They have many more cute sheet masks tho.

The presentation is kinda cute even if the Scouts look a bitsy bit funny. The Artemis, brooch and Moon stick ones have to be my favs, they are really pretty.

All of the masks have a different purpose and ingredients so, let's check them out!

The transformation brooch mask is a hydrating mask with vitamins A (formation and regeneration of cells, repairs damaged cells and improves the condition and appearance of the skin.), B1 (provides hydration and protection against external agents. Plus, it stimulates cell renewal, improving healing capacity.) and B3 (reduces congestion, brightens skin, and gives you a more even tone. also helps repair and restore skin by minimizing water loss. It's also known for leaving skin soft and smooth). 

Sailor Mercury's is a detox mask.

Sailor Mars' is for a glowing effect with vitamins A (formation and regeneration of cells, repairs damaged cells and improves the condition and appearance of the skin.), B (Anti-aging, reduces water loss and moisturizes skin) and E (antioxidant, prevents skin damage and  controls skin aging).

Sailor Jupiter's is an anti-acne mask with antioxidants and vitamins B6 (preventive function, it is involved in the long-term regulation of oily and sensitive skin) and E (antioxidant, prevents skin damage and  controls skin aging).).

Sailor Venus' is a purifying mask with biotin and vitamins ZN (has anti-inflammatory properties) and B7 (prevents skin problems such as dermatitis, it can regenerate tissues. Promotes elasticity and hydration).

Cute Artemis' is a nutrition mask with vitamins A(formation and regeneration of cells, repairs damaged cells and improves the condition and appearance of the skin.) and B9 (essential in the process of cell renewal, reinforcing the density of the skin. Helps skin to look young and healthy).

The Moon Stick is a collagen mask

Since I bought many masks, I gave some away to my friends (I gave them their fav Scout) and my mom. 

The masks I've tried don't have a scent at all, they do come soaked in product which is very watery and non-sticky.

I was a little worried I would get a reaction after trying them (mostly because they were suuuuuuuuuuper cheap) but, I didn't! They actually worked well. Not the best masks out there but they did the job. My skin felt soft after using them but not super hydrated. 

I didn't have high expectations with them so, I'm not dissapointed. It was fun to get them and give some to other people. I might buy more in the future just because they are cute! Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com