Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 5, 2022

TonyMoly Clean Dew Acerola Foam Cleanser


This is what I'm currently using as my everyday facial clenaser. The TonyMoly Clean Dew Acerola Foam Cleanser. TonyMoly is one of my favorite Korean brands, specially their skincare products.

According to its description "This moist foam cleanser makes the vigorous and healthy skin with the ingredient of acerola bearing early morning dews"

It has acerola extract, which is an anti-aging agent and vitamin C. It is great for all skin types but also great for mature skin because of the antioxidants and anti-aging properties.



It comes with 180ml of product, a little goes a long way. It is more like a cream type of cleanser than a foam one. The texture is super creamy and thick but it doesn't feel thick as you massage your face. It doesn't foam.

It has a sublte but delish cherry scent. I don't know why but, it reminds me of Cherry Halls. Lol. I don't think it has any mint tho. 

 This product is very gentle with my skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.

TonyMoly never dissapoints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com