Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 7, 2023

| MINISO | Sakura Blossom Collection Haul🌸


Spring is almost here which means sakura season is getting closer and closer. We all know we love sakura goodies here so I was super excited when one of my friends told me Miniso would release the Sakura Blossom Collection. It is not a super new collection cuz they started selling some things last month but I haven't seen everything in stores yet. The things you find can also depend on the store you visit.

I do want to get as many things as possible but I also wanted to show you the few things I already have so, I guess we'll divide this collection posts into parts. Hehe.

Let's start~!! 🌸

First, I got 2 organizer boxes. They are made out of this kind of thin plastic material (dunno how to describe it) and they are foldable. The only down side of that is that they wrinkle easily. 
The only came in withe with pink flowers and, they are pretty big: 36cm x 26cm x 22cm.

The picture doesn't show but they also have pink handles on both sides.



I think they are great for storage and look cute at the same time. I defo want to get more!

Then I got another container thingy. This one looks like a small laundry basket. It is 18cm x 18cm x 20cm. They also had a bigger version but I didn't buy it cuz, I already have a laundry basket. I might get it later too tho~

It is made of the same material as the previous boxes but the print is sligthly different and the colors are a little stronger. I think it's prettier and less wrinkly.


Thing is, I already used the other 2 boxes but, I haven't found a good use for this one. Suggestions are more than welcome! Hehe. 

I also got face towels!

And I actually needed new ones. I was planning to buy them from Miniso anyway, cuz there's where I usually get them and, I was lucky enough to find sakura ones! They are 25 x 50cm, again, pink and white and they are super, super soft.
They come in a set of 2 towels for a very good price. 



Something I do want to mention is, the fabric is not really a towel fabric, it is polyester (not that I know much about fabric), but they absorb great!

Lastly I got the cutest headband!

I got the pink band with white flowers but, they also have a white one with pink flowers. Both were really pretty. This one is made of a thin, towel like fabric.

I love the bow detail!


I like it because it is not super tight like other headbands I have. (Yeah, I have many more). I basically bought it to use whenever I wash my face, apply a mask or even do my makeup. It is a very cute way to keep my hair off my face when I do it. Hehe. 

This is how it looks on

And well guys, this is everything I have so far, I'll make sure to show you if I end up getting more goodies anytime soon!

See you next time~!! 🌸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com