Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 21, 2023

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune Megahouse Petit Chara Figures


 One of my favorite Sailor Moon couples, if not my favorite, is Uranus and Neptune. They are both classy, smart, strong and they act like a married couple. Too cute! 

These are not new figures. I bought Neptune a long time ago and not too long ago, my sister gave me her Uranus figure. Since they are finally together, it's the perfect time to share them.

These cuties are part of one of the many Megahouse Petit Chara figures. They have too many different versions, and they are all super duper cute.

I remember we bought them in an anime convention, they came in a blind box. I don't remember how the boxes looked like anymore.

They are about 5cm tall and they both came with a base. The bases have their names and symbols and have this metallic finish to them. The details on both figures are really nice and parts of them, including the hair, tiaras and bows have a pearlish color. That gives them a little extra something.


Their heads are movable so you can make them make cutes poses too, hehe. Let's look at them separately now.

I'm gonna start with my waifu, Uranus. I think Haruka was my first waifu ever. She's hot, strong and I love her personality. 



And then we have Neptune, who's such a talented lady! She's everything I wish I was~ Hehe.


And there you have them guys, two of my favorite Sailor Scouts. Aren't they super cute? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com