Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 24, 2023

Ichiban Kuji | NERV Neon Genesis Evangelion hand towel |

This is going to be a short post but, I really wanted to share my new NERV hand towel because, I am obsessed with everything NERV realted. 

Hand towels seem to be very popular in Japan, I actually have a Sailor Moon one I bought years ago. Earlier this month I went to another anime event with my friends and got this Neon Genesis Evangelion hand towel. It was not my first time seeing these Evangelion towels but I never really felt like buying them until I found this one.


It is 10 x 10 inches, everything is buel and we have a pic of the NERV headquarters and the legend "Special Governmental Agency", it's really simple but, I love it.


These hand towels are part of the Ichiban Kuji, that are lottery prices some konbini in Japan have. 

Plus, it's a licensed product.

There are too many designs, pilots, eva units and other NERV, SEELE and WILLE towels. I'll defo buy a red, classic NERV design if I ever find it.

Honestly, I won't use this one, I have it in my kitchen as decoration. It makes me feel as if I was part of the NERV staff, hehehe.

Anyway guys, this is it for this post, hope you liked it.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com