Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 20, 2023

Moschino Toy 2 Bubble Gum

New perfume alert! 

I think I've mentioned this before but, I am not someone who buys lots of perfumes, if I love one, I'll use it until I run out of it. Last one I bought was the Moschino Toy 2, and even tho I really liked it, the one I really wanted was the pink one. 

It is the Moschino Toy 2 Bubble Gum, which is absolutely cute! I am in love with the presentation, it's too pink! Haha. It was launched back in 2021.

It comes in a hot pink box with silver details. The 100ml bottle is a Teddy bear, same as the Toy 2 but, pink. I love these bottles, sadly the other one I had broke a while ago.

This perfume is defo on the sweet side. It's a fruity floral fragrance. According to the internet, its top notes are Candied Fruits, Bitter Orange and Lemon; middle notes are Bubble Gum, Bulgarian Rose, Blueberry, Peach, Peach Blossom, Cinnamon and Ginger; base notes are Musk, Ambroxan and Cedar.

Now I know there's such thing as top, middle and base notes. Hehe. To me, it really smells like bubble gum. The classic, pink bubble gum. So, I'd say it's not a scent everyone would like. 

In general, I find this perfume very young, cheerful, fun and cute! I just try not to apply too much of it cuz, it is veeery sweet. But, I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com