Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 21, 2023

The Otaku Question Tag

I randomly found this tag online and I thought I'd give it a try. It is super short, which might be a good thing because, even tho I love answering these thingies, Idk if everyone loves to read over 50 questions about someone. Hehe.

Without further do, let's do this!

1. What is your top 3 most favorite Animes?

This one's difficult cuz I love too many! It's hard to choose only 3. 🤔Let's see... maybe Sailor Moon, Full Metal Panic and Evangelion. (I feel like I leaving so many others behind 💔)

2. Who is your favorite Anime Character(s)?

Then again, I have many. This time I'll choose Uchiha Sasuke, I'm obsessed with him despite what people say. I'm Mrs. Uchiha forever. 💖

😍

3. What is the first Anime you've watched?

I remember watching Trapp Ikka Monogatari and Onegai! Samia-don when I was very young. They used to show them on a kids' channel my sister and I used to watch. I think those were my first official one. Even tho I don't remember much of them.

4. How did you get into loving Anime?

I'm not sure how it happened. I think it could've been because of Sailor Moon. My dad used to like Japanese culture and martial arts so, I think that also influenced me a little bit

5. What's the most recent Anime you've watched?

Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 and Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan. I'm still currently watching them.

6. Do you collect Anime stuff?

I wouldn't say "collect" but I do like to buy some anime goodies and yummies.

7. Which Anime character describes your personality?

Ah! I'm a mix of many but, I'd say Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach. She sums it all up. 

8. What Anime convention have you or would you like to visit?

I usually go to the local ones, they are not as big but it's always fun. I've also been to La Mole years ago. and I think I'd love to go to bigger cons, I just don't have one in mind rn.

These girls are always my anime cons partners, we have so much fun!

9. Do you read Manga? If so, what's your favorite?

I don't do it often but, I'm currently reading Nana (one of my favs). I've seen the anime many, many times but I wanted to collect the manga too so, I started reading it. In the past I also read Love Hina and recently bought the first volume of Wotakoi but haven't read it yet.

10. What makes you a proud Otaku?

I'm not sure. Anime has been a big part of my life since I can remember, I never really felt ashamed of it, even when it wasn't "cool", haha. I've met really fun and nice people through it and it's something i also share with my best friends so, it's special.

And, that is the end of the Otaku Tag, feel free to answer the questions down below (or anywhere you want!), I'd love to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com