Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 16, 2024

๋࣭🕸๋࣭ ⭑Halloween Haul ๋࣭🕸๋࣭ ⭑


Every year I like to do some Halloween shopping to add new things to my decor and this year was no exception. I have too many things, including many random trinkets. I really wanted to buy things that were a little bit more useful without loosing the spooky vibe cuz, even tho I love decorating, I also like to keep my house functional.

I'm gonna start with 2 things I bought last year when spooky season was over  and didn't have the chance to use/display. These two are from Prichos, which is a kind of dollar store you can find in some Walmart stores over here. 

First, we have this cute witch hat candle. I totally forgot I had it until I started decorating this year. It is pretty simple, yet cute. It's black with some silver details. It has this sublte incense scent. Honestly, I just want it for decoration, I don't thing I'll ligth it. It's pretty, I'd feel bad.

Next we have this black oven glove (not sure if that's the right name~) with cute ghosties all over it. I believe this was the collection Prichos had last year. I'm slowly trying to buy more Halloween kitchen stuff to use during the season so, yeah. I wish I could've bought matching kitchen towels too.

Now, let's move on to the things I bought this year.

I initially wanted this bat liquid soap dispenser for the bathroom but I realized it was too big so I decided to keep it in the kitchen. They had a skull and a ghost too but when I went back to get another one, they were gone. It is plastic but the quality isn't bad.

How cool is this spider vase? I fell in love with it when I first saw it and went back to get it a couple of weeks later. I didn't plan it but, it was destiny, haha. I love it because it matches the spider tablecloth I recently bought.

This has to be one of my favorites this year, a Nightmare before Christmas wine bottle top. I saw these at Walmart and automatically knew I needed. It came in a set of two, I'm keeping one and giving the other away as part of the Halloween pressies this year. It is something I'll use all year long, not only this season.


I decided to upgrade my tablecloth this year! Hehe. I used to buy those plastic ones and, even tho they were durable, I defo think the house looks better with a nicer one. This one has spiders and cobwebs all over it. I have to admit, it looks a little elegant and I love it! They had a matching table run but I only saw it once, I wanted to buy both but, I couldn't find it anymore.

Lastly we have Thing from The Addams Family (more like from Wednesday in this case). I've been an Addams fan since I was a small girl and my first idea was to get it to complete a Halloween pressie but then, checking Amazon, I found 2 for the same price I saw a smaller version so yeah, it was too good to resist.

Even tho it looks slighly different from the pics online, I think it looks great! It is made out of latex, has a very realistic size and good details. It's a great prop and I loooove how it looks standing next to my decor this year.

And, that is it for now. I've been buying other things for pressies that I might share later in the month. I'm sure I'll buy more things for my house too so there could be a second Halloween haul post or, I'll just save them for next year. We'll see! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com