Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 26, 2025

| MINISO | Minimalist Velvet Lipstick💄

 I used to buy makeup from Miniso often, I don't really know when or why I stopped since they have good quality and great prices; but not long ago my mom gave me this lipstick from their Minimalist collection. It's the Minimalist Velvet Lipstick in the shade #13, which is this kind of burnt orange shade, if you've been around here for a while, you'll know I was a big orange lippie fan years ago. Even tho I'm a little more into nude or dark pink shades at the moment, I still like orange and peachy shades a lot.

 It's described as a semi-warm color, It has creamy texture with a velvet finish. It's very smooth and glides on easily. It claims to have an intense color and long-lasting hydration The presentation is simple yet pretty. It also feels velvety without being velvety, if that makes any sense.



I actually really like this color, in a way, it's on the nude side too. I do have to apply lip balm before the lippie because if I don't do it, the lipstick will set on the lines of my dry lips and, that is not pretty. 

Durabily wise, it is not that great, the color fades even if I don't eat or drink anything os you do have to re-touch it every now and then.

To me, it has this sublte but good cookie scent, hehe. 

I don't know how many more shades this collection has but from what I've seen, they are all very wearable and (most of them) on the neutral side.

And, I think that'll be it for this short lippie post, I like sharing a little something makeup related each month around here again cuz, I still love makeup even if I don't try or buy new stuff that often anymore.

See you next time~!💋

2 comments:

  1. This MINISO velvet lipstick sounds lovely — a semi-warm nude with a creamy velvet finish is right up my alley. I appreciate your honesty about the durability not being great and needing lip balm underneath; that's the kind of real-talk that actually helps. The subtle cookie scent sounds adorable too, hehe. I used to buy makeup from Miniso all the time and kind of forgot about them, so this is a nice reminder. Thanks for the short and sweet lippie post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment! I'm glad this post was helpful. Same here, I used to buy their makeup a lot more but I kinda forget about them for some time and then, I randomly go back to it. What I like is that they have good prices for a good quality. xx

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com