Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 21, 2026

Apartment 07 | My Cups & Mugs Collection |

Months ago, my friend told me I should make a video sharing my cups & mugs collection. I also remember watching some Youtubers I like doing it and, I thought it was a fun idea. I'm not making videos atm but, that doesn't mean I can't share them in here so, that's what I'm doing today, showing you the ones I've collected through the years.

I think I might have mentioned this before but, both of my parents used to collect mugs so, I kinda grew up with that. Plus, we know I'm a coffee lover who needs her seasonal mugs. Especially during Fall and Halloween.

While taking the pics for this blog, I kinda got rid of some of them, mostly the ones I just never used. It was a bit of a decluttering thing too, which is good cuz, somehow I find myself buying and receiving more each year, and I don't have enough space for them.

Anyway, this will be in no particular order, I'll just try to organize them into small groups and tell you a little about some of them.

Let's start with some anime~ You'd think I'd have many but, surprisingly, I don't!

I used to have a Nana mug that was suuuuper old and the pictures were already fading so, I threw it away and a Shingeki No Kyojin one but, I lost it when I moved. It's sad~
At least I was able to find old pics of them to show you.

Starting with one of my favorites, my Bleach Japanese tea cup. I love Rangiku and the 10th Division so, this one is precious to me. It was a gift I received many, many years ago. I can say, it was one of my first Bleach goodies. It came in a set of two, the other one was Hitsugaya's but, the guy who gave it to me, kept it. I believe there are sets like this for all the other Divisions too. I'd love to have Taichou's one day~ I have to say tho, I mostly use it to drink sake, hehe.
Then we have a Naruto mug I received for my birthday a couple years ago. This girl has a big crush on Sasuke, especially his papa Sasuke look. I just love seeing him here, hehe. 

This one is an oldie and you can tell cuz the red color is kinda fading but, it's still one of my favs. My Evangelion NERV mug. I believe I got it at an anime event and it's one of the ones I use the most. I love it so much. 

Moving on, it feels right to share the Japanese style cups I have, which, now that I thing about it, were all from my bestie...

The first two pics are of the same cup, it is from Miniso and it was a bday gift. It has two things I love, sakura flowers and bunnies. The bunny peeking from inside the cup is the cutest thing ever.
Next, there's another sakura tea cup that was also a bday gift. This one is from Dokkoi and I think it's just the prettiest thing ever. Love it so much. Similar to my Bleach cup, I sometimes use it to drink sake instead of tea~ hoho.
Last one was made by the bestie along with a matching plate. I mostly have them for decoration in the house.

The cup and its matching plate. ♡

Now, I'll show you some of the mugs that don't really have a specific category or group, hehe. Some of them are my most used ones.

My M&M's mug is one of my most used ones! It was a bday pressie and I love how big it is, it's perfect for my morning coffee. Plus, that quote it's me every morning. Haha.
The pink "Be yourself everyday" mug was a gift from my dad. The pic doesn't show it much but, it's a little iridescent. I also use this one a lot.
The one next to it was a teacher's day pressie, I think. I use it a lot too, espeically during Fall. For some reason it feels like a Fall mug to me.
The We Bare Bears was one of the first things I bought from Miniso, years ago when they released their merch. I wasn't even a big fan of the show but I thought they were cute. I actually bought many more things from that collab at that moment.
And then we have the Tess mug. That's my most recent one. Mom got it for me and, now I know it's from a tea brand but I only wanted it because of a character from one of my fav anime, Full Metal Panic! Her name is Tessa and sometimes, people call her Tess so, yeah.

My sister and one of my friends have a matching Spice Girls mug too, we custom made them years ago since the 3 of us were big Spice Girls fans. On one side we have the classic Spice Girls logo and pics of them with their signatures on the other side. Even tho I really like this one, I don't use it that often.
In the center, is my makeup cup. I think my mom gave it to me during my makeup obsessed era, haha. Honestly, I think I've used it like twice in my life but, I can't seem to get rid of it. It's fun and kind of unique. Haven't seen a similar one.
Below that one, is a Thundercats mug my dad gave me. I try not to use it much cuz the black color started chipping after a few washes. It's still pretty cool tho.
The black cat mug came in a set of 2, my mom has the other one that's pink with a white cat on it. I like it cuz it's a big one and use it often too.
Last on this pic is my Playful Kiss mug. It's still one of my fav kdramas. I bought it back when I was absolutely obsessed with it. It was a nice surprise to find it in a random store cuz, I watched this drama years after it was released. I don't use it as much anymore but, it still has a very special place in my heart.

This was the cat mug set. One was supposed to be Masha and the other one, Michee.

Pink mugs! Haha. The Hello Kitty one is from Walmart, I bought it many years ago and it's still one of the ones I reach for the most every morning because of how big it is.
The pink cat is from a xmas gift exchange at work. It's super cute and it came with a ceramic lid and a matching spoon. 
The hearts cup was a gift from my mom, even tho it doesn't look big, it is! I really like the heart deet on the handle and if you look closely, it also has hearts all over it. I don't really know how this effect or finish is called tho.
The last cup was also a gift my sister's friend sent me. The size it's pretty similar to he Hello Kitty one so, I use it a lot too. I like big ones!
 
This is the only espresso cup I have and, I've never used it. I got this one as a gift after buying a cocktail promotion at Sanborns on my mom's birthday a few years ago. It's really pretty and colorful but I only have it on display on my coffee station.

This black cat mug is the perfect transition to move to the seasonal/holiday ones. 
It is from H&M Home and it was a gift from one of my cousins. I love it because, it's really big, it has black cats on it and it feels kinda witchy! The gold deets give it an extra something.  

Starting with the seasonal/holiday ones we have, of course, my Halloween and Fall ones. I used to have many more but Masha broke some of the ones I had and I have been trying to slowly grow the collection again. I'm sure I'll get at least 1 new cup this year.

From top to bottom: Ghosty mugs! 
I got the first ghost last year for a small Halloweeny reunion I had at home. I got one for everyone so, of course I had to get one for myself too. The one next to it was part of the Halloween presies my mom gave me last year. It has a great size and I just love the ghosty on the handle. It's too cute! They were both from Walmart.
Then we have my cauldrons! The one on the left was a gift my dad and Sari brought from Universal Studios. It's a Harry Potter mug and, it's just too pretty I didn't want to use it much at first but, I actually love it and start using it as soon as September starts, hehe. I got the "magic potion" one at Walmart many, many years ago. I love it and it's pretty big but, the rim of it is a little too thick, which makes it weird to drink from it.
I honestly can't remember where the witch mug is from, I've had it for years and years now, but there's something about it that reminds me of the show Bewitched and I love it way too much.
The pumpkin is a new one too, it was on of my first Fall pressies last year. My mom got it at Walmart and it came with a lid and a straw so you can also take it on the go.

Even tho I'm not the biggest Christmas girlie, I do have some mugs I use during the holidays. Most of them have been gifts.

The first two are very small and similar. I think those were gifts from students with some chocolates in them. I think one of the is actually my mom's hehe.
The snowman face is the newest, I bought it two years ago to have matching mugs with my mom and sister. It is pretty big and I do use it a lot in December.
The Dallas Cowboys cup was also a gift a student got me when he visited the Cowboys Stadium.
The next one is a bit more wintery than christmassy. My sister gave me that one and I really like how the shape is different from the other I have. It's also pretty big.
The last one is made of a tin like material, it feels kinda old and that's why I like it. I honestly can't remember where it is from or if it was a gift. I don't use it much, cuz it's pretty small but, still like it for some eggnog or something like that. The only thing I don'y like, is that, because of its material, it gets suuuuuuper hot.

We are going to finish this post with my teacher mugs. I feel like I get a new one at least every year, haha. I don't use them much and I've given some of the older ones away in the past.

At the top is a mug a coworker gave me. She got personalized mugs for her 6th graders and was sweet enough to give me a Sailor Moon one. Working at that school wasn't really that great but, I met a few great coworkers and that particular group has been one of my favs so far so, I keep this one with love.
My dad and Sari gave me the Disney cup. It is very big and, even tho I'm not a big Disney fan, I like the design on it. It's pretty different from all the other teacher mugs I have.

These are some of the ones I've received in my current job throughout the years, hehe. There's not much to say really, I'm showing both sides of them and the one in the middle is one of those mugs that reveal the design on it with hot water.

And, I think that's it for the cups and mugs I have. I'm sure I'll be adding some more this year. At least a Fall or Halloween one. Can't be helped, I've already seen one I want online. Hehe.
I also have some thermos, tumblers and takeaway reusable cups (Idk if that's the name) but I didn't include them here because I didn't want to make this post super duper long. 
Let me know if you'd like to see those too.

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com