Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 8, 2013

My favorite Astringent.




Hey sweets!

Here's a little something that has become one of my favorite products to keep a clean a fresh face. Biore "Blemish treating astringent"
It's really easy to use and it has definitely helped my skin in many ways. Since I have really sensitive skin it's sometimes hard to find a product that doesn't hurt it.

I've been using this Astringent for almost a month now, twice a day (morning and night) with a cotton pad after washing my face and I can already see some good changes. My face is super clean and soft, it looks and feels less oily and it helps a LOT to prevent acne, plus, it gives you this super fresh feeling which, in my opinion, feels really nice! I know some astringents dry off your skin too much but this one doesn't and, it has a nice, kinda fruity smell. I like it!

So even though I said I don't like beauty rituals much, this one is a must do for me now.

Are there other astringents that work wonders for you?

Fresh kiss! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com