Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 10, 2013

Oh! Spring scent.




Hello loves!

Meet the latest addition to my perfume family! This one was a gift from my mom and I think it's the perfect perfume for Spring! Oh! Lola by Marc Jacobs.



The smell is a mix between flowers, fruits and vanilla. I love sweet scents so this one is definitely great. The bottle is bright and cheerful plus, the big flower looks very Spring-ish.

I don't use it as my everyday perfume cuz I'm so used to my "Flirty Girl" as an everyday scent but I like to use it when I go out with friends and stuff.

If you like sweet perfumes this is one you should check out for sure!

Spring kiss! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com