Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 10, 2013

Hippie outfit of the day



Hello groovy babies!

Today's "Outfit of the day" will be a little different since he had a Mother's day celebration at work and it was all about music through different decades. We had to pick an outfit to wear and I decided to go for this Hippie inspired look and I thought it'd be fun to share it with y'all. Haha.

Let's start with the dress. It's a nice plaid maxi dress from Zara I love it and it's super comfy. I had to wear a purple straps shirt with it cuz the cleavage was way too much for a day at a kindergarten. :P


Moving on to the vest, this one is from Bershka, and even though it is a little too cowboy-ish, I thought it'd give a nice look to the outfit.

oopss! Looks like my toe nails need a new nail polish asap! 

Purple wedges. I wore these a lot last year, they are really comfy.


Accessories were kinda simple, I'm wearing 3 necklaces matching the colors of my outfit and that bright, pink head band I bought like 3 years ago but don't wear anymore.


I hope you guys like this retro look! It was so much fun to feel like living in an other decade for once.

Peace! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com