Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 8, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood



A few weeks ago I went to Expo Magyc I had this little photoshoot. I decided to wear the Little Red Riding Hood costume I bought for Halloween a year and a half ago. Everyone was dressing up so, it was the perfect chance to wear it again in a less creepy way this time though.

I totally forgot about the pics until I got them a few days ago. So, here they are, Little Red Riding Hood Mon~ hehee.





Red lipstick is an old red Pierre Cardin lipstick, sadly I threw away the box so I don't know the exact color of it. But I have to say is one of the greatest lipsticks I have, it's a great color and durability is just great. I love it.

Red kiss! X



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com