Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 27, 2014

Haul: Korean Beauty products and Makeup




I've been obsessing over TonyMoly's products lately, not only for the cuteness of their products but also for their good quality. Luckly I just found someone who can sell me their products online for good prices. I made my first online shopping (Appletox and Cats Wink Mascara) and I'm very happy with it. She even sent some samples of other products that I'm looking forward to try.
Then I found a few places where I can find some other Asian brands and bought a few things. (I also got more samples from them) I really wanna use my SKIN79 B.B set, I've never tried their products before but I've heard some nice comments on one of their BB creams, I'll see how they work for me. 

So, here's the list of my shopping this weekend, not too big but, I'm happy with what I got.

♥ TonyMoly Appletox Peeling Cream
♥ DERMAL Gold Collagen Essence Mask (which I gave to mom)
♥ TonyMoly Cats Wink Mascara
♥ TonyMoly Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint (I bought a mini tint because it's my first time trying lip tints so, I want     to see if I like them before buying a bigger version)
♥ SKIN79 B.B Miniature Set

samples, samples, samples! TonyMoly, Missha & Etude House

I might talk about one or two products from here in separate posts. 

Happy weekend, Happy shopping! 

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com