Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 21, 2014

A treat for my face~



I love having some time for myself and the chance to give my skin a needed treat. I bought a few Korean face masks a while ago and I've been trying not to use them all at once because you know...I kinda want to make them last until the next time I buy more. I've been loving face masks lately!

Most of the masks I got are from The Cure and one from DERMAL but I haven't tried the Dermal one. I think it's a brightening mask.

I first tried The Cure masks with my girls (they also bought a few) on this kind of girlie day we had. You know, cupcakes, masks and horror stories. We were all happy with how soft and bright our skin was after using them. We all tried different ones, mine was...green tea, but they got pearl, collagen and others.

The smell of these masks is kinda fresh and not too strong. I thought they would have different smells depending on what the mask is made of but, no. They all smell the same to me. They are kind to my sensitive skin, and work pretty well.

How to use them:
(straight from the back of the package hehe)

1. Cleanse throughly and dry your face.
2. Remove the pre-soaked mask from the packet.
3. Gently unfold the mask and apply lightly on your face using your fingertips.
4. Relax for 20~30 mins.
5. Lift off the mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin.

5 easy steps to a bright and soft skin.

This is how the masks look once you unfold it. They are soaked with a lot of product so I wonder if they can be used twice...? Haven't tried though.

Bad thing is, they are too big for my face.

How scary / funny do I look?!

Time to relax! I usually leave them for like 35 minutes and I like to watch some shows while letting them work.

And after those 35 mins... A fresh face!
Yay!
I was checking some other DERMAL products and kinda anxious to check them out! For more info here's the link ---> www.dermalmask.com
XOX
Mon

Throw back photo of our girlie day, trying our face mask for first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com