Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 14, 2023

MINISO | 🌸 Sakura Hydrating Lip Mask 🌸 |

It's no secret I am a sucker for sakura goodies and I love it when people give me something sakura related. That was the case with this Sakura lip balm from Miniso that one of my best friends gave me earlier this month.

The Sakura Hydrating Lip Mask comes in a transparent pot with a pink lid. The lid has this higlighted sticker with sakura flowers. It is super cute! It contains 8g. of product.

The packaging was super pretty too. All pink with Fuji-san and sakura flowers on it~ I didn't take a good pic of it before opening it tho. So here we have a screenshot I took while editing a vlog. I really wanted to include it here. 


It is made with sakura extract and claims to soften and keep your lips hydrated. It has a very sublte sakura scent that becomes just a little stronger when you apply it on your lips. I appreciate the fact that it is subtle tho, I'm not a big fan of strong scents on my lips.
It doesn't come with an applicator tho, so you have to apply it with your fingers. This is helpful because it helps to warm up the product a little before applying. 


The texture feels a little thick at the beginning but it's not annoying or uncomfortable and, it's not sticky at all.
Even tho it doesn't give you a glossy finish, it does keep your lips soft for a long time. I also wanted to wear it with some lipstick on top and it works well (at least with the ones I've tried).


I've been wearing it over night and I always wake up to super soft lips. All in all, it is a good product with the perfect size to carry around with you, it's pretty to look at and, does the job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com