Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 10, 2023

☾ Sailor Moon Magic Block



This is the new addition to my Sailor Moon collection, a Chibi Sailor Moon Magic Block. I received it on December as part of my Chirstmas pressies. I thought it was pretty cool cuz, I didn't have anything like it.

The box came with mini construction blocks in different colors and a manual. 



At first I thought it'd be difficult to assemble and that I wouldn't be patient enough to do it. I was thinking of putting it together little by little in different days but, surprisingly, once I started I just couldn't stop and finished it in a couple of hours.

I tried to take pics of every step but I think I skipped some~ Hehe.

It was actually a lot of fun! I'm not gonna lie tho, my fingers were a little sore because of how hard some of the pieces were but, it was so worth it in the end.

I had some leftover blocks, which is good in case I lose some of them. But, not all of the colors came with extra pieces.  

I really think it is super cute and loved how it turned out. The colors are super bright and since it is a Sailor Moon in a mug, it'll be perfect to decorate my coffee station!




And, that is it for this post. Thanks again to Gigi_dibuja for the cute pressie!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, Could you please share the Head instructions steps? I lost my instrucionts paper =( Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com