Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 5, 2023

New year, new hair~


 I don't know if you guys caught it but, in my last post I randomly mentioned I had a haircut and Rangiku was the one to blame for it. Today, I'll go a little more into the haircut. Guess the whole new year thing is perfect to post something like this. Hehe. 

My last hair update was back in July and my hair grew a lot since then. I kinda knew I wanted a change but I wasn't sure of how I wanted to cut it this time. I'm not really adventurous when it comes to hair and I can't help to be influenced by what I'm obsessing with at that moment, whether is a Korean drama, an actress or singer or anime and, Bleach happened.

I usually keep my hair long and style it with soft waves, it's weird when I try to go shorter. We all know my favorite Bleach character is Rangiku, she's a beauty. So, on this last season of Bleach she got a haircut and, for some reason, it was tempting.

This is how my hair was before the haircut, it was not super long but it did grow a lot.

It took me a couple of months to decide cuz, even tho it's not the shortest I've had it, I'm not 100% confident with shorter hair. I still went for it tho.

I'd say my hair is now a medium layer haircut. I wanted to keep it up to my shoulders so I could still put it up in a ponytail cuz it's too much work to style it everyday. 

I can still make some soft waves or straighten it, which makes it look longer. I'm just not a big fan of how the layers look when it's straight so I've been keeping it wavy. I'm still trying to ger used to it tho.

It's funny cuz more than Rangiku, I feel like Ichigo's mom when she was younger~ I did get comments on how I looked like her before but didn't see any resemblance until now, hehe.

Anyway guys, here's my little hair update. Let's see how long it takes for me to get another one! 

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com