Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 21, 2014

Skin79 BB Miniature Set Black Review




Hi sweets! 
So, a while ago I bought this BB cream set from Skin79. It was my first time trying something from this brand. I was really excited about trying different BB creams before deciding which one to buy. I've noticed that Asian BB creams are way better than others~ (just my opinion) From the first time I tried the Missha one in a sample I felt the difference and I loved it.
I was using the Garnier BB cream in their lighter shade which was a little dark for my skin, but it was ok. One of the things I liked about these BB creams is that once they dry on your skin, the color just mixes your skin color giving you a way more natural look. I don't have to worry about it being too dark~! Yay.

It took me a while to make this review cuz I wanted to use each BB cream for a week before having an opinion on them.
So, let's start!


1. VIP Gold Collection Super+ BB.
It is supposed to have a whitening effect, UV protecting SPF25 PA++ and wrinkle improvement.
It feels a little thick at first but it's not sticky. At first it looks a little grey-ish but it matched my skin tone once it dried. I didn't saw any whitening effect though, but maybe I didn't used it long enough to notice it. But! It didn't had that much coverage. The smell is very soft, kinda sunscreen-ish but it goes away once the cream dries.





2. Super+ BB Triple Functions. It pretty much has the same benefits as the VIP Gold Collection but I think this one has a bit more coverage. Out of the 4 BB creams on this set, this has to be my favorite. It's fun to apply it because it's so creamy!, not oily face. I like it! (^3^)*




3. Diamond Collection The Prestige BB Cream. This one is a little thinner than the other 2, it has a citrus smell~ kinda. Coverage is good but it feels too sticky! Once it dries it gives you an oily look and it made me feel as if I had layers of make-up on my face. Not too happy with this one.




4. Diamond Collection Luminous Pearl BB Cream. The name says it all, it has a shimmery finish. I would only use it for parties...maybe. I'm not a party girl though so, I don't see the point of having it. I wonder if someone out there likes to have a shimmery face~~~
I didn't thought it would have any kind of coverage but it does. I didn't tried it on my face but I could notice it on my hands. It is way too liquid and the scent is a little similar to The Prestige Cream.




In general, I think it's a good purchase if you want to try different kinds of BB creams before deciding which one to buy. I think I'll go for the Super+ BB Triple Functions. Each mini cream has 12ml.

xx
Mon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com