Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 30, 2014

Mon's Kitchen: Jello Brains~!




Hello zombie babies! 

It took me a while to finally use the brain mold I got earlier this month from Wal-Mart, I was especially excited about it because I wanted one for a long time now.
So, the recipe is super simple! I bought a package of strawberry jello and a 1lt. of milk. I wanted to use milk jello because it'd give it a more realistic brain color but, you can use any color you want.

Instructions:

1. Heat the milk, once is hot enough add the jello and mix.


2. Pour the mix into the Brain mold and let it cool for lika an hour or so.


3. When the jello was cool and firm I removed the mold using some hot water at the top of it to help the jello slip out of the mold.

Ta Da! Now I have a brain!
To add an extra something to my brain I used some strawberry syrup, I think it makes it look a little bit more real~ hehe


Since the mold is small, I had some jello miz leftover, so I just filled little jars and decorated them with skull candy bones to give them a Halloween look.


Super quick and Halloween-ish dessert!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com