Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 25, 2014

Pumpkins everywhere!




Hey loves!
So, my last "Halloween nails" were a big fail, lol. They didn't lasted a week! I'm too disappointed on the Velvet Effect nail polish~~~~~

But, since everyone knows how much I love Halloween, I've been getting early Halloween gifts and goodies, part of what my mom has gave me was this orange nail polish from Equate (which I never tried before until now) and it's appropiately named "Pumpkin"

I love how bright this color is! You don't need to apply too many coats to get the exact color of the bottle. So even though I don't have any nail art on my nails I feel like I'm having something Halloween related. The Purple gives it a little extra themed thing.




Along with my nail polish I got other Pumpkin goodies this week~ 

Sweet Sweet Cafe started a Halloween promo called "Murder Mystery Coppie"
There has been a murder on Sweet Sweet Cafe, and you could be guilty! Byuing their seasonal Candy Corn Cappuccino you'll find out. And if you happen to be guilty of murder, you get a gift! Of course, as a Halloween lover I had to try this coffee and see if I was guilty. Big yay! I got a pumpkin glass filled with halloween yummies and chocolate pepero along with a yummy cappuccino.




And this year I finally added a pumpkin plate to my kitchen halloween stuff. It's funny cuz I didn't had one. Mom gave it to me with the nail polish and other cuties.



Can you tell I enjoy making Halloween part of my everyday during this month? kkkk~


1 comment:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com