Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 20, 2014

DERMAL Rich Moisture Eye Patch




Hiya loves! 

After the crazy week I had last week and the emotional weekend with my mom leaving, my eyes got all tired and swollen. I had horrible dark circles. So, a while ago I bought these eye patches from DERMAL but never used them until now.
I think they have like 3 other types of eye patches but I decided to get moisture ones.

This one doesn't really have a strong scent, and the patches are super soaked in the product.

Once I had the chance to relax, with a clean face I put on the patches and let them work for 30min. Then I removed the patches and gently massaged my eye area.

I wonder why all theface masks and patches are too big for my face! This could work as a "cheek patch" (>3<)


The next day after the mask and a good sleep, my eyes definitely felt and looked better.
I'm saving the other pack for when I really feel like I need to use them.



If you need a quick and effective "pick-me-up" remedy for tired and swollen eyes. Go for these type of eye patches. Something I also want to mention is they are so gentle to my super sensitive eyes.That's a big yay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com