Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 19, 2014

Mom went to Spain!




Hello sweet sweets! 
Last week was one of the busiest and most tiring weeks ever. But also a very emotional one, especially the weekend.

Last Sunday mom left to Spain and even though I'm so happy for her, it is a big change for everyone. We helped her with big packing, a goodbye meal with the family, lots of talking and crying ( enough to wake up to super swollen eyes!) the night before the actual trip and a super early start on a Sunday morning to make it on time to the airport.



I love going to the airport, there is a lot to see! We had some Krispy Kreme for breakfast and I even did some shopping.



I'm not good with "goodbyes" but I'm sure it'll be an amazing experience for mom. She already shared a few pics with us and she looks happy and I can tell she's having a good time.

I might share some with you guys sometime!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com