Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 10, 2014

My most painful experience so far! (>3<)




Hi babies!
Since I was a little girl, I always had this fear of going to the dentist, and because of that I kinda stopped going even though I knew one of my molars needed some attention.

Of course, as time went by, the tooth started to deteriorate to the point that it broke into pieces. So I had to be brave and make an appointment with the dentist who told me he needed to remove the tooth, as scary as it sounds I thought it'd be better. I kinda knew it would be painful and I'd even have to take a day off from work but I didn't expected that after over an hour of trying to remove the tooth and like 3 shots of anesthesia I would need surgery~



I never had a surgery before, just the name itself makes it scary. I just wanted it to be over, I was all sore, I even cried. But it had to be done, so the next day I had the appointment with another doctor to perform the surgery. Even though it only took her 30 mins. to finish the whole thing, it felt like forever. It was the scariest thing ever.

Recovering was the worst part, it was so hard and painful to eat, it took forever for me to finish a small meal, I couldn't chew or even open my mouth for like a week. Brushing my teeth was the worst.

Today after 2 weeks I'm finally having my stitches removed. It is a little annoying having something in there. My gums are not completely healed but at least it doesn't hurt anymore.

Going back to the dentist after so long wasn't a pleaseant experience but I know it was my fault it got this bad. From now on I promised myself to take better care of my teeth to avoid painful experiences. Especially because I'm no good tolerating pain~

I'm just glad it's all over now~ kkk


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com