Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 30, 2014

New Year's wishes + A look into my Christmas pressies ☃




Hello there!

Christmas came too fast and I can't believe 2014 is basically over! This year was super busy for me, and even though I did a lot, there's still so many things I want to do. Not enough time in just one year!!
I hope you all had a great Christmas, mine was a little different than usual but, all good. It's all about the little things that can make a moment special.  

As for the new year, I really wish you all a super 2015, even better than 2014. Full of love, family, friends, dreams and happiness.

This year was full of everything! But I am thankful for all I went through this year and for the people around me. Everyday is a constant reminder of how lucky I am to have amazing people with me. I keep learning from each experience and becoming a stronger and better person. Or, at least I try to. Hehe.
2015, please be great to all of us and let our dreams come true! I promise myself to keep fighting to make those dreams come true. Let's think of it as a...new year's resolution, maybe?

Ok, moving on, I kinda wanted to show you guys what I got for Christmas this year. I will try to keep this short because I can type too much~~~~~ This are both, gifts from work and gifts I got from family and friends.
Here we go!

I'll start with the yummies!
This are mostly from work. I got all kinds of chocolates! Chocolate can always make me happy. I usually wait until Christmas to open my early gifts but I have to admit, I started eating some from the moment I recieved them.



Along with the chocolates, I got cookies! Cappuccino ones and Hello Kitty cookies. (can you tell my kids know me well?) I'm not a BIG cappuccino flavored things, which is weird because I loooove to drink cappuccino but these cookies are super yummy! Better than I expected!



I also got a cute owl cup, an animal print scarf thingy, 2 bath sets (one is Hello Kitty's!!!), cute animal shaped post it, a mini me Christmas edition, a hair tie, a makeup bag and a new bag! I really wanted a new one and, yay! I got it. Oh! I almost forgot about my bunny blanket! It's perfect for the super cold weather we're having!




A Coca-Cola bear with a Christmas Especial Edition Coke, a super cute handmade bunny and a colorful cozy beanie(? I'm not sure if this one is called like that)
I got a surprise gift from Eonni Claus! Who gave me a new wallet and our Christmas photo with Santa, all framed and pretty.







As for clothes, I got cute blouses, sweaters and even bunny pj's!

I love the back of my black sweater! It's super cute! And yeah, I suck at taking clothes photos.



I'm really thankful for all those gifts! I loved everything. But, as beautiful as it is to recieve, I also think giving is a beautiful thing. And not only gifts for my family and friends but to people in need.
I know not everyone recieves gifts every year, so as I do on my Summer break, I go through my stuff and pick some clothes, shoes, accessories and even toys and give them away.
Why not helping others? Especially during this season~

Well, bye bye 2014...HELLO 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com