Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 26, 2014

Taking my choco-mint obsession to my nails



Hi loves!

Lately, I've been loving Kim Taylor Premium Nail Lacquer. I don't really know if it's a well known brand or not but they have a big collection of bright and fun colors to choose from. Their quality is pretty good too and they are super affordable.



Choco-mint has to be one of my favorite combinations ever, can't get enough of it! But I never thought I would find it on a nail polish too. I got all excited when I saw it, I liked it so much, i even got one for one of my friends/co-workers who is a nail polish lover like me.

It is called "Cookie Mint" (KT.35) and it's like having mint-chocolate ice cream on your nails. It looks yummy and creamy. It has little black thingies in it that give the illusion of having chocolate particles mixed with the minty color.





This one is Especial Edition and I think it is worth having if you are a choco mint lover like myself. Hehe.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com