Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 25, 2015

Heart-to-heart: Inspire & Motivate!


                                           





When I first started this blog like 3 years ago, I pretty much did it for fun, but as time goes by, I realise that I want to reach people with what I write. Even if is just one person. If I can get to someone, I will feel great and think this blog have a better purpose than just sharing some makeup and stuff. Not that there is something wrong with it, I actually love makeup but I know there is so much more I want to share than just that, I'm much more than that.
I am surrounded by many talented people, creative, hard working and just brilliant! I know I'm not the brightest or more creative person ever...in fact, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm good at. But all those people just inspire me to aim for bigger things, to dream and always try to do good things for me and for others.

Not long ago, I was talking to one of my friends who told me some things I didn't knew about. Like how I inspired him to have bigger dreams and work hard for what he wanted. He has achieved so much so far and still have plans, I'm so proud of him and knowing I had somewhat something to do with his motivation made me feel special. I didn't know I could have that "power" (If that's even the word) or that effect on people.
It made me happy to hear that! Because sometimes we think we don't do big things, that we just have a plain, normal life but we don't realise how what we do can affect others in both, good and bad ways. Personally I always try to keep a positive attitude in my life and towards others. I truly believe that makes a HUGE difference in our lives. And I'm glad that I caused something good in at least one person! If I can continue doing that in any way, it's Mission Acomplished!

Life is full of things that can inspire us to do great things~! So even if it takes a while, try to find some inspiration or motivation to do greater things in your life. Trust me, it'll make you a happier and better person. As small as it may look to you, it can mean the world to others.


I know this post is a little random and I don't even know if it makes any sense at all but, I kinda wanted to share this with you guys, hehe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com