Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 12, 2015

Collective Haul: Makeup, clothes and accessories.





Hello lovelies!



Here is a random collective haul of some stuff I bought last month and I wanna show you guys. Now that I look at it, maybe it wasn't much for a whole month but yeah, here we go.
As usual, this has a bit of everything.
♥ Two Forever 21 Denim. One is a Low Rise Ankle Skinny in grey and the other one is Low Rise Ankle Skinny in black. I don't own many Forever 21 jeans yet, but I'm so happy with how good I fit in them! Hehe, it's always hard for me to find jeans because I have very thin legs so, whenever they fit on my waist, the legs are just too wide or...the other way around. I'm also short! So this ankle jeans have a good lenght! I don't have to fold them anymore! Definitely loving these pair! And the price was really, really good.




♥ Forever 21 Cat socks. They are absolutely adorable.


♥ Etude House lip tints. These are my obsession at the moment! I kinda want to make a separate post on these babies so I won't be talking about them much but, I can't wait to get other colors!!!! ♥

♥ Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream. Mizon is a Korean brand I've never tried before. In fact, I haven't tried this gel yet because I'm waiting until I'm done with a product I'm currently using but I'll definitely let you know what happens once I try it. If anyone has any experience with Mizon products, let me know!

♥ Lingmei Lolita Girl Lip Balm. I amrunning out of it so yeah. I try to always apply it before applying lipstick since my lips are chapped and dry most of the time...



♥ Pink hair ties and bows. This were just last minute things I grabbed because I thought they were really cute and really cheap. I live hair accessories so, yeah.



♥ Mid Finger Ring. I am too excited with this ring! I always find it hard to find rings that can fit my fingers~ especially mid finger rings. I have super thin fingers!! (>3<) So this was one of those thngs you feel extra happy about. It looks cool and it fits!



And yeah...
♥ Kim Hyun Joong goodies. You guys know I can't resist to that man! I just bought 2 photos and a DVD (which I haven't seen yet~) this time. Hehe. 
Obsessed much?



That's it! I think... I'm not sure if I'm missing things since I already put everything in different places.

Bye for now~!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com