Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 14, 2015

My Simple Everyday Makeup.



Hello sweets!

Today I'm gonna show you my super simple everyday makeup. This one is especially for my sweet friend Jaydee.


As time goes by I feel like less is more when it comes to makeup, so I think this look would be easy to create if you're starting with makeup or if you don't feel like using too many products or tricky techniques.
This is what I usually do with my makeup for work, it also takes me only about 15 minutes to do it so, it is really a good option for those who have not much time in the mornings.


I've been obsessing over lip tints and gradient lips lately!


Here are the products I used:
♥ Garnier BB Cream. Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector. In "light/Medium". I have to say that this is /not/ my favorite BB Cream to use (not saying it's bad though) but after trying some Korean BB Creams, others just don't feel the same. I'm basically using this one to finish it. I would feel bad throwing it away if it still has product left. The coverage is good but the color is a bit too dark for my skin tone~

♥ Beauty Control Extra Help Concealer. In "light" My dad gave me a few of this a while ago and sadly I'm running out of this one and since I don't know where to find it, I'll have to try a new concealer. This one is very thick, that's why I use just a little of it. It's a really good concealer though.

♥ Etude House Baby Doll Puff. Aside from being really cute, beauty blenders help you to have a more natural finish when applying your foundation, concealer, etc.

♥ Meilaya Pressed Powder. This is a Chinese brand, don't know if it's well known or not but it works good for me.

♥ CoverGirl Brush

♥ Kiotis Colors Brow Pencil "coffee"

♥ Kiotis Brow gel

♥ L.A. Colors Eye liner "Deepest Brown"

♥ L.A. Colors Eye Liner (AE665) "White"

♥ TonyMoly Cats Wink Mascara

♥ L,A. Colors Simmering Loose Eyeshadow w/brush in (SE111) "Snow White"

♥ Blush in "Rose Silk"

♥ Maybelline New York Baby Lips. 30 "Peach Kiss" Since I always have very dry and chapped lips, I try to apply a lip balm before lipstick. It has a very neutral color. Baby Lips + Orange/Coralish lip tins = ♥ hehe,

♥ Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint. #03 "Vita Pop!"


I hope you guys liked this look, I'm leaving the video version down below for those who are not really into reading and feel more like watching.



This is also my first makeup related video ever! I'm not too sure how I feel about it though and I'm sorry for the bad audio~ I'm still learning a lot about editing. Hehe. What do you guys think? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com