Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 9, 2015

Unboxing my Missha Box! (May)


Hello babies!
I'm excited to show you guys what I got in this month's Missha Box! This is my first Missha box ever!
Last time we went to Missha, my friends bought it and once we checked it out, I kinda regret the fact that I didn't. It comes with great products for a very good price. So I knew I had to buy one on my next visit and... I did. Hehe.

So, here is what the Missha Box May has:


♥ Time Revolution Best Seller Trial Set. This set contains: Time Revolution The First Essence (30ml) and Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule (10ml)

♥ Super Aqua Maeine Forest Lifting Serum (40ml)

♥ Creamy Latte Strawberry Cleansing Foam (172ml)

♥ Real Essencial Sheet Mask Coenzyme Q10

♥ Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl

♥ Love Secret Hand Cream "Lemon Grass" (27g)

♥ ID Cards. That helps to donate an amount for fighting breast cancer. Great Cause!

♥ The Style Dazzling nail polish (8ml)

♥ Perfect Cover B.B. Cream SPF 42/PA+++ No.31 (golden beige) sample

♥ Dong Baek Gold Premium Sampoo sample

♥ A GOT MISSHA? Car sticker

♥ A phone strap holder accessory




And...that is it! I think the amount of products and the prices of them alone, really make this one a box worth buying. Especially because some of this products cost half of the box itself. Definitely recommend to check it out.
The have different boxes each month.

I'm also leaving the video versionof thisunboxing post down below.
Don't forget to check my YouTube Channel MonStar's Little Vlog for random videos and maybe...more unboxing videos in the future. Keep the love coming! hehe.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com