Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 12, 2016

TonyMoly Crystal Stick Shadows.



Hello dollies!

A while ago I started using eyeshadow sticks instead of eyeliner to highlight my aegyo sal area. I was a big fan of white eyeliner to give a bright and cute look to my eyes but, since I bought my first stick from TonyMoly I fell for it and they have been my faves at the moment. They are a must on my everyday makeup.


So far I own two of them, the one I bought and one that was a Christmas gift from my dad. I pretty much switch them depending on the look I want or the color that goes better with the makeup or clothes I wear. What I like the most about them is that they give a subtle glow to your eyes, you can use them as a regular eyeshadow and the application is super easy and clean. They have a round tip and the "texture" feels a little sticky but, not in a bad way.


The first one is the TonyMoly Crystal Stick Shadow #1 "Snow White" and it's a really pretty pearl-ish color. It looks very subtle once you apply it and it gives that cute glow to my eyes.





The second one is the TonyMoly Crystal Stick Shadow #3 "Champagne Pink" and more than pink I think it's a coral-ish peach color with a slight gold tone to it. As the Snow White one, it gives a cute glow to my eyes but in a warmer way. It looks more natural.





I've been loving these two so much that, I'm definitely thinking about buying more from this collection! hehe.
Here are all of the colors thos collection has.



I've become a TonyMoly junkie lately~~~~~  

2 comments:

  1. They sound amazing, you make me want to buy them now HAHA. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty good, I'm definitely buying more sometime! And sure! I'll follow you :) xx

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com