Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 6, 2016

TonyMoly Kiss Lover Style: Milky Peach.



Hi there! 
A while ago I showed you guys my ultimate favorite lippie from TonyMoly, which was an other one from this line in the color "Romantic Pink"
What I liked the most about this lipsticks is that they don't dry up my lips and they last for a long time.
I loved it so much that I'm happy to say I have a new one! It was part of my Christmas gifts.



The color is called "Milky Peach" PC01 and it is an orange/peachy color with a nice creamy texture. I'm a big fan of orange lippies, this color looks softer once you apply it than it looks by itself in the package. It also has a sweet, nice scent to it.




The application is SO smooth and it contains vitamins to help your lips to stay moist. Then again, the packaging is just lovely!




Peachy kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com