Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 17, 2016

Loving a natural "Sheer Beige"



Hello my darlings!
Currently on my nails is the L.A. Colors "Sheer Beige" (NP344) nail polish.
I wanted to find a super natural nail polish for a while now since I saw my friend Abrahel wearing a super pretty one from Kim Taylor. I haven't really looked for it yet but, I did saw this one and loved it right away. One coat will only give you a slight shine to your nails but 3 coats give this caramel-ish, pretty color. I'm in love ♥
There's something about wearing this really natural nail polishes that, I think, looks very classy and clean. I really feel like you can't go wrong with this type of colors. And, as usual, I applies a glittery polish on my ring finger to add that sparkly/princess-like feel to them... You know me~~~~



I'm still going to look for the Kim Taylor one, which is slightly pinky-ish so, I want it!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com