Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 17, 2017

๐Ÿ’„ FLORMAR Pretty Cream & Glaze Lippie ๐Ÿ’‹ "Aubergine"



Hi there loves!
Lately I've been experimenting with darker lipstick shades. At least darker than what I usually go for. After I bought the burgundy color from Maybelline, I started looking for a purple-ish color and I found this one from Flormar. Funny thing is, I oredered it a while ago and then, it didn't arrive when my order was delivered so, I forgot about it. A month later...it came to me. It was a good but unexpected surprise.
It's the Pretty Cream & Glaze Lipstick in Aubergine (P320). At first, it looks like a deep purple shade, but once you actually apply it, it doesn't look as dark, unless you apply more than once.




To me it looks more like a dark berry color (yeah, I suck at explaining colors!) This lippie is super creamy and long lasting. It keeps my dry lips hydrated for a long, long time. And I think that is part of what I like about the lipsticks from Flormar, they have a really good quality and big variety of colors.



super dry hands! oopss!


I've been getting a lot of nice comments and compliments on this lipstick, it has been one of my favorites at the moment.

And I keep repetaing myself that I should stop buying stuff but...I already have more things to share with you guys in future posts! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com