Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 24, 2017

Questionnaire! 💁 30 Random Questions.






Here comes a new Questionnaire! Once again, I saw it on my friend Tomi's blog and I thought it'd be fun to go for it. I enjoy answering this kind of random questions and, I think it's a good way to get to know someone a little better.
Ready? 3, 2, 1...here we go!

1. Are you an emotional person?
Yes! I am very emotional.

2. Do you like your name?
Mmm... I'm ok with Montse, I guess. But I don't like my other name. That's why most people don't even know about it...lol.

3. What was the last thing you did?
Study!

4. Who is right next to you?
Michee

5. Who was the last person you ate with?
My friend Martha

6. What song are you listening to right now?
Wild Forever - Sophie Ellis Bextor

7. How’s the weather right now?
Really cold!

8. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
Yeah~ It's sad when you realize it was over something stupid.

9. Faked being sick to miss school?
Who didn't? I was never a school person so, yeah.

10. What time did you wake up today?
8:30am

11. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Yeah, my closest friends have.

12. Do you watch what you eat or eat whatever you want?
I pretty much eat whatever I want. I've "tried" to eat a little healthier but, it doesn't seem to work for me.

13. Do you laugh loudly?
Omg yesss!

14. Are you a vegetarian, if so why?
Nope. I wanted to be one, long ago but I never actually tried.

15. Do you like wearing socks?
Yes? I like it when it's cold.

16. Have you celebrated any birthdays this month?
Yes!!

17. Which Spice Girl was your favorite when you were a kid?
Baby and Ginger

18. Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Straighten nope but, style it yes. (most of the time)

19. Do you dress up just for the fun of it?
Yeah! I really enjoy dressing up, I always have.

20. What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
choco-mint

21. Are you named after someone?
Not that I know

22. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I would! I am a very good friend, lol. I mean it, I'm also very loyal to the people I love. So yeah, why not?

23. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Lucky Charms and Chocolate Cheerio's

24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom

25. Favorite sport to watch?
Football! I don't play it tho. #CowboysNation

26. Hair color?
Auburn

27. Eye color?
Green

28. Do you wear contacts?
Nope, my eyes are too sensitive.

29. Scary movies or comedy?
Scary, always scary!

30. Summer or winter?
Winter. Even tho I love Autumn.

That's it! Hope you guys enjoyed the questions and got to know me a litle better through them. Feel free to answer them yourself and if you do, make sure to let me know! I love to read this stuff!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you did it! It was interesting to read, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Hehe. Thanks Tomi. I liked yours too!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com