Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 4, 2017

Maybelline ColorSensational Mattes and Creamy



Hi sweets!
Here are the newest additions to my lipstick family. A while ago I bought two lippies from the Maybelline ColorSensational collection. One for me and one for my mom. We loved them so much that we got more for Christmas!
I got 2 creamy and 2 matte. Both are great, long lasting and the colors are super pretty!

💄 Creamy Lipstick
The first one is "Vivid Rose" (875) it is a really bright coral shade with a hint of pink. Mom and I got super excited over this one and chose the same color. It's like a nice pop of color on my pale skin! Haha.




Next is "Blissful Berry" (410) and this one is a bit darker. Kind of a burgundy-pinkish color. It looks really pretty and it's super long lasting!




💄 Matte Lipstick
First comes "Blushing Pout" (682) it's a cold pale pink that gives a very natural look to your lips. I think it'd be great to match with heavy eye makeup or when you are looking for that "no makeup" look.




And lastly is "All Fired Up" (687) which I think it's pretty similar to "Vivid Rose" but in a matte version.




So, I gotta say that even tho I've been loving the mattes, I find the application a little trickier than applying creamy ones. I don't know, maybe it is just me. I'm very happy with all these lippies tho!


The other two I bought are here! Maybelline ColorSensational Burgundy Blush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com