Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 2, 2017

Mother - daughter questionnaire!



Hi everyone!
Most of you already know my mom Marili. Maybe from the Spain vlogs or just from my SNS. We thought it'd be a good idea to make some blogs together so we decided to go for a tag thingy since we were running out of time and had so much to do before her trip back to Spain.
I was going through so many tags online to see if we liked them but we ended up mixing two together and adding a few questions of our own.


Here we go!

1. What makes her happy?
MOM:She is happy when the family is reunited... Having lovely moments, shopping! Hahaha like me!
Me: It makes her happy to be with the ones she love, spending some nice time having a good cup of coffee and good conversations and...shopping!

2. What makes her sad?
MOM: When the family is separated...The divorce was a bad moment for all of us... When her grandma died, they loved each other so much, When someone she loves dissapoints her.
Me: Being away from the people she loves~ I know goodbyes are something that always make us sad and I also think when someone she loves or care about is sad makes her sad too.

3. What was she like as a child?
MOM: She was a beautiful baby!  Loved, spoiled...lovely to everyone. Super smart, and so is now <3 (what happened now?! LOL)
Me: From what I've seen and heard, she was a super cute baby with curly hair, spoiled enough to have her own room at 1 year old. Since she was the only girl with two brothers, she was adventurous!
baby Mom
baby Mon!
4. What is her favorite thing to do?
MOM: well, so many things... blogging and stuff like that, traveling. She likes to sing and dance. Shopping... all about fashion and cosmetics, collecting lipsticks and has a massive nail polish collection hahah...overdoses I think, hahaha 
Me: I'd say shopping, singing (she's pretty good at it) Everything related to music. I wonder if taking care of herself can be included here too? Having a good cup of coffee~ Oh! and reading fashion magazines.

5. What does she do when you're not around?
MOM: Dance, wear my clothes....she likes to go to the movies, read blogs, videos, sing, listen to korean music...she likes to make desserts and to eat them too. Ah!! And change the color of her hair... (That color thing only happened like twice!)
Me: I've noticed she likes to try my clothes when I'm gone! Something she used to do a lot when I was away on vacation was to cut her hair, get a perm...something hair related! it was always a surprise lol.

6. If she becomes famous what would it be for?
MOM: Singing and dancing... famous blogger, PR.. imitating voices!! 
Me: Definitely for her musical talents. Singing and playing the piano.

7. What is she really good at?
MOM: Making desserts, dancing, great at teaching english, lovely with her children. Being a lovely daughter...singing, taking pictures...great with fashion and makeup stuff... (I'm not such a good singer, just do it for fun!)
Me: She's a great teacher, singer, I think she's really good with the little details, she's also really good at lighting up a place, reunions, etc. Socializing! And, being my mommy!

8. What is she NOT good at?
MOM: she is not good with cleaning the house... haha she doesn't like at all. Ah!! and cooking, she likes to cook strange meals and experiments with food; sometimes so good, but sometimes,  when we ask: Who cooked today? And we find out Mon did...oh noooooooooooooooooo!!  hahaha
Me: Drawing! LOL. I remember she used to draw Disney's characters following tutorials on TV and well, they were...unique!

9. What is her favorite food?
MOM: japanese food,  italian..."super healthy" fast food (hahaha hamburgers, fried stuff!!) and maybe... could be turkish food. Ah!! she likes chinese food (only if its from PF Chang's)
Me :Mexican, Italian and recently Spanish food. Japanese food too! Especially sushi with philadelphia cheese and a good bowl of ramen. But! I also know she enjoys fast food every now and then. *wink wink*

10. What makes me proud of you?
MOM. Im proud of her cause she is a lovely human being, loyal with her friends, lovely with her grandparents...a great daughter!! She is a super well educated girl and polite with others. A heart full of love, a girl full of dreams. With a great determinated character and strong to fight with life and its problems!! Oh I  love her!! What can I say?? I could go on...writing and writing!!
Me: You know how you always feel proud of your parents just because they are your parents? I think somehow that changes with time, especially now that I'm older and can understand them better.
I'm proud of her because she is a strong woman. Someone who fights for her dreams and her happiness, without forgetting about the people she loves. She's caring and loving but she can also standto defend her loved ones when it's needed. I'm also proud of her (and thankful) for raising me they way she did, because that is what made me who I am today.

11. If she was a character who would she be?
MOM:She would be.... Sailor Moon <3 and sometimes.could be Rory Gilmore. 
Me: The first one I can think of is Betty Boop, because of the look and cuz she loves the 20's but she's also my Lorelai Gilmore, coffee addict, mom and best friend.

12. What do you and your Mom do together?
MOM:Uff!! A lot of things!!  Drink coffee.. discovering new fancy places. Shopping!!  Watching Tv series and dramas!! Having a fat day on weekends. (although we are not fat!! haha) Many yerars ago we used to play badminton... for hours!!
Me: I agree with all the above! We like to visit new coffee places. Shopping, drink coffee, watch shows together. Most recently we like to have relaxing times wearing facemasks (I'm sharing the obsession!)

13. How are you and your Mom the same?
Mom: We are caffeine addicts with a super strong temper >:( We're sensitive and we like to go shopping.... we are crazy haha. And we love everything about beauty products, fashion and dramas.
Me: Yup, we both have a strong temper but can be the sweetest with people we love. We like beauty, fashion and yeah, I got my coffee addiction from her

14. How are you and your Mom different?
MOM: Sometimes we think different about some things... some are good for me, not good for her. It's great that we dont think the same though.
Me: We don't always agree in our opinions. I also tend to hold grudges, that is something she doesn't do.

15. How do you know I love you?
MOM: Cause...we are lovely and we really love each other, cause we care about the other sharing every moment in our life. I began to love her before she was born.
Me: I guess we just know we love each other by always showing support, experiences and just being there celebrating the goods and staying strong through the bads. In the end, I've realized that if someone won't leave you alone no matter what, that's your parents.

16. What's her most frequently eaten breakfast food?
MOM: Coffee,,,quesadilla, and all kind of cookies!! (sometimes I eat bagels too!)
Me: From what I know she usually eats a muffin and coffee in Spain. Coffee is a must.

17. What is one food she doesn't like?
MOM: Avocado, papaya.. cecina, Mustard..grape juice... all kind of wheat bread..
Me: I've never actually heard her saying she doesn't like something unless it's something super weird and exotic like weird animal body parts and stuff. Also know she doesn't like to eat bread when it's soaked in milk or any other liquid.

18. What is her favorite type of music / band?
MOM: k-pop, pop
Me: She likes pop, romantic ballads. Michael Buble, Sarah McLachlan, Olivia Newton John~

19. What kind of cake would you bake for her birthday?
MOM: A big chocolate cake with cherries and nutella on top, pink marshmallows (YUM!)
Me: something lemony! A soft cake with lemon icying. Just like those lemon cupcakes we love that are only sold in a certain bakery downtown.

20. What can she spend hours doing?
MOM: writing blogs and watching videos on youtube...dramas 
Me: Facebook! lol. Also playing piano and shopping. Walking around new places, small towns and such.

21. When you go out for dinner together, what does she order?
MOM: sushi, pizza, chinese food, capuchinos....gringas!
Me: It depends on where we go! Sometimes we even order one dish to share.

22. What is her favorite sport to do?
MOM: watch football...her favorite team... Dallas Cowboys (because watching it is my way of being sporty!)
Me: Badminton? We're not really sports people

23. What does she like to do when she goes on vacation?
MOM: Take pics of pretty places and walk.. and go shopping
Me: Walk around and visit stores. Maybe to do some shopping and find a good coffee place

24. If she could go on holidays anywhere in the world, what would be her destination?
MOM: Japan, USA, Europe, Turkey (give me my Boran please! Ahem, Korea is missing there!)
Me: I think it would be around Europe but she also likes to visit small towns.

25. What are her hobbies?
MOM: Working on her blog... editing videos
Me: Music and shopping

26. Two things you don't like about her..
MOM: Sometimes when she's not in a good mood, she answers in a way that makes you feel as if you were dumb. And I don't like it. And when she can't stand someone without even getting to know them
Me: Mmm...first could be when she takes some things too personal sometimes, and that she usually wants things to be her way (which I do too! lol)

27. Two things you like about her.
MOM: She is so strong and determined, a lovely person. Her beautiful details,  that she celebrates everything!!  The great person and human being she is <3 (those are more than 2! ♥)
Me: Her sense of humor and how she gives her 100% when she loves and cares about someone.

28. Does she collect something?
MOM: ufff!!  Millions of nail polishes... cosmetics, lipsticks... makeup samples... (where are the bunnies!)
Me: makeup, clothes (maybe) and napkins. Yeah, napkins from the places she visits~


And this is it for now! I think it'd be fun to do more entries together in the future...maybe? Idk,we wanted to make a video but yeah...no time. 
We answered a few questions together years ago, I'll link it here in case you want to read it.
A mother - daughter post~!

2 comments:

  1. That was really cute to read! ^^ I look forward to another one with your mom~ the bond between you both is very strong, no matter what situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ♥ We actually had a lot of fun doing it. I just thought about it too late~ Hopefully there will be more in the future!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com