Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 18, 2017

10 Things That Make Me Happy 😊




Hi there!
Not long ago I was talking with my friend Airi about the enjoying the little things, trying to find good in everyday and all that and, I remember seeing somewhere (don't remember where) this thingy where you share 10 things that make you happy and I thought it'd be a good idea to do it too. Because then again, is a good way to know a little more about the other and because it is a reminder of the good things we have.
You know, there is always a little dose of happiness in everyday~

So, here are mine:
1. Friends & Family.
I'm the kind of person who really appreciates the people around me. Even if I don't get to see everyone all the time. I love to be surrounded by the people I love. I've said it before but, I do believe I have awesome people around me, and I'm very thankful for that.

2. Animals (my furry babies)
I LOVE animals. I actually wanted to become a vet when I was younger. Spending time with animals, even if they are not mine; is something I really enjoy.

3. My preschoolers.
Working with kids has taught me SO much. Yes, it can be tiring but they really show you true love, they are always willing to learn and find even the most simple things, amazing. Sometimes I think we should try to see the world the way they do it. I never stop learning when I'm with them.

4. Helping others/Giving.
I think this is something my parents taught me since I was little and I just continued because I enjoy doing it. The simple act of making someone smile with my actions gives me one of the most rewarding feelings. I believe everything counts, giving something when someone is in need when you can, helping someone in need, a kind word...even a smile. I don't know, there are many ways to help and I do it everytime I can.

5. Coffee!
Just the thought of having coffee first thing in the morning makes me so happy. I am a coffee lover, just like my mom so you can say every coffee break is a happy break during my day.


6. Food, desserts and snacks!
Yup, food can always make me happy. Especially when it's free! Lol. And well, I can't say no to a super fat, yummy dessert. #FoodIsLove.

7. Shopping.
Especially when it comes to makeup & beauty products...

8. A clean carpet.
I know, that is weird but there is something really satisfying about having a clean, vacuumed carpet. At least...I like it.

9. Traveling.
I love to discover new places and even do I don't travel that often, I enjoy even a day out of town. It is a complete different feeling, different people, food, etc.

10. Blogging/Vlogging.
Yeah! Last but not least is this blog and my YT channel. Because is my very own space to share whatever I want with you guys. A bit of my life, my likes and dislikes, my feelings and...all that! I also love to read back from you guys.  You are my online friends & fam ♥

And there you have them, some of the things that make me happy. I think sometimes we don't think much about them but, it's funny how even the most simple things can give us some happiness.
Let's make this a Happiness tag! Feel free to share something that makes you happy. I'm algo tagging my friends Tomi, Airi and Keisha. #BlogSquad lol. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com