Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 11, 2017

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Inspired Makeup



Hello vamps!

So, not long ago Buffy the Vampire Slayer celebrated its 20th anniversary. I don't think you guys know but I was (and still am) a big fan of the show so I was very, very excited to see the cast reunited for an Entertainment Weekly photoshoot. They all look great! (Spike OMG! ♥)
Growing up I tried to copy many of her looks with no big success~ So since my obsession with Buffy is coming back I decided to try her makeup from season 6. Which was also one of my favorites.
And even tho I think I look more like Tara, I liked the result. It is nice for an everyday look.

this is the look I wanted to create
NOTE: Don't mind my awkward posing and weird serious expression...




♥ Face:
° TonyMoly Cover Pot Concealer Face Mix 01 Light Beige
° Elf Flawless Finish Foundation Porcelain (83111)
° KleanColor Ms. Chick Rose (2087)


♥ Eyes:
° L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Mattifying (CEM481) As a base
° L.A. Colors Tea Time (EP45) for the gold touch
° H&M Volume mascara Black


♥ Brows:
° Nitro 24H Eyebrow Pencil
° Tanako Cool Brow Mascara Light

♥ Lips:
° She Makeup Watermelon 09
° Avon Color Trend Pop Orange
I mixed these two because I didn't have the perfecr shade. My lippies were too light or too dark for this color.






And, this is it for this look! Ah! I feel like re-watching the series all over again!

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com