Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 3, 2017

Life Update Mar - Apr 2017: Changes + letting go.



Hello everyone! Two more months already went by and it is time  for another life update.
For the past few months I've been feeling like I need a change. A change on my routine, a change of place, I don't know. Just a change. And as scary as it feels, I want to do it. It is true that if we don't push ourselves to do it, nothing will just happen. I already have a few things in mind but I'll be sharing them as they start happening. For now, I'm excited, yet nervous.

And I think that need of a change came after I went to visit my family (again). Just seeing how my little cousin Marissa is making big changes in her life even if they are scary, made me realize it is ok to just step out of your comfort zone every now and then and inspired me to think about the things I'm doing and if I want to continue with everything as it is.
Speaking of that trip, I finally got the chance to meet my sweet little niece Natalia! And I have to say she is the cutest thing ever. I am in love. Can't believe she's already 2 months old. It was also a nice chance to spend time with the family, bond with the baby and get to know my cousin-in-law Israel (My cousin's hubby) a little more.
It is always nice to spend time in my hometown with my fam. I really hope I get to see them again soon. I already miss them and, I don't wanna miss a thing on Natalia's life.

After I came back from my trip I got my exam results and, they were a lot better than expected! I was actually surprised. I'm smarter than I think. LOLOL. It made me so happy because that was the #1 thing on my to-do list and now I can say I did it with a good results. First step to many more great things to come.

I had my Spring break, 2 weeks off! Can you believe I was already hoping to go back to work after just one week? It was fun tho. I had time to spend with some friends, some of my coworkers and I decided to go out during our break, I did a little cleaning (and I mean a little, it wasn't as much as I was planning to) but, it was good after all.

On my last life update, I mentioned how I was starting to feel more comfortable with myself and the idea of being alone. For these past 2 months, I've been working on letting go. Letting go of all the things that make me sad, angry and especially, letting go of control. I want to let things flow the way they have to and I've been working really hard on that. If it's meant to be, it'll happen~  I think I'm doing pretty well so far and I have to admit it takes a big weight off my shoulders. Gotta keep it up tho, cuz it's not easy!!

And now I'm back to work. Last week was crazy busy! That's why it took me a while to put this post together. I had no time!!
That is that for now, I'll see you in two months~!!
Bye bye!! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com