Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 25, 2017

Teachers Day Pressies 2017



Hello sweets!
We celebrated Teachers Day a week ago, and even tho it is a little late, I wanted to put this post together to share with you what I recieved this year. Kind of a "Teachers Day Haul"

I've been so spoilt this year! And I know it's not all about the gifts. You should see my kids' faces when they are giving the gift. They are way too excited! I am very thankful for every gift, hug and message I recieved on that day.

Ok now, let's get to the pressies!

♥ Accessories:



♥ Yummies


Yes! I even got a beer!

♥ Makeup

♥ Other cuties 


Because teacher loves coffee...!

I decided to name this plan Ada, I really want to take care of her.
 I'm not good with plants but, she'll be my baby.

Once again, thank you for everything! I hope to continue learning from my kids as they learn from me. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com