Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 18, 2017

Too Faced Love Flush Dupe?




Dupes are cheaper products that can be compared to a more expensive high end products. They can be pretty similar in color and consistency.

Hello Dollies!
Not long ago I went to this random makeup store with my friends and got this Love Flush Long Lasting 16-hour Bush Palette because I thought it was too pretty to leave behind and, because I've been obssesing over blushes lately.
It said it was from a brand called Saniye, which I never heard about.

Once I got home and started researching for this brand I realized that it has many "dupes" (or should I say, copies) from different brands and that the original one was from Too Faced. I've been kinda disconnected from the Too Faced products for a while so, I had no idea. I gotta admit I was a little disappointed but I decided to try them anyway and I was super surprised with how good they are!


First of all, it really is pretty to look at. The palette comes with 6 different colors including pinks and peachy ones but it also has darker colors I never tried before.
I've been using each color for a week and they all look great! They are super long lasting and they have this nice, subtle sheen.
I've noticed they are also very pigmented, not bad for a "dupe." Plus, I got it for a very great price.

Let's take a look at the colors:



From left to right:
Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, How Deep Is Your Love?, Justify My Love, Your Love Is King.

I think it wasn't a bad purchase after all, I see it as a way to test this one before actually spending a lot more money on the Too Faced one.
Could this be called dupe? Have you try any other dupes? Let me know!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com